Photobucket

Saturday, September 10, 2011

And We Have a WINNER

We have a WINNER!!!  Well two actually :) 

Heidi D. has won one of my favorite goodies, a Pami Pocket!

You're very own Vanishing Mom has also won!  Although my win is more of a lose.  A 75lbs loss that is!!!

As of today I weigh in at 304.4lbs!  That is 75lbs down from my highest weight and 56lbs from my surgery date.  Ready for the best part?  Pictures!!

 In both pictures on the left I weighed in at 379, and on the right I weighed in at 305 (that was yesterday, today I'm a lb lighter)


I am sooo happy.  I can't wait to see what the following months have to come!  What makes this the best is I get to share it with you!  Yes you!  I have people I love to watch me shrink away.  Never in a million years did I ever think I could mutter the numbers that make up my weight to anyone, let alone all of cyber space.  I do it with the hopes of helping just one person.  If I can make the difference in just one persons life than I feel like I've done my job.  There are countless vets and pros who have given me tons of advice and support.  This is the best way I can find to pay it forward. 


4 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! You're awesome :)

    P.S. I was supposed to get an email notification and I didn't :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooooT! This is really so awesome. I never win stuff. :)) And your weight loss is really great. I hope that my loss is as good as yours.

    Again, thank you for the PamiPocket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...